Business Analyst / ERP Administrator
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation in the engineering consulting industry. At HH Angus, we value our employees and strive to create a culture of learning, growth, and success.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst / ERP Administrator to join our growing team. The Business Analyst reports directly to the Manager of Finance and works with several team members who have a strong base of knowledge and industry experience.
At HH Angus, we will support your career development to help you achieve your professional goals. Come Grow With Us.
Deltek Vision System administration
- Day-to-day Deltek Vision ERP System administration
- Deltek Vision upgrades, testing and implementation
- End user training and become an in-house resource
- Overall optimization of ERP system
Power BI administration
- Day-to-day Power BI administration
- Extract and manipulate data from Vision and create dashboards in Power BI
- Maintain and improve existing dashboards
- Understand the business requirements
Develop tools/reports to improve business processes
- Collaborate with IT, operations and vendor to optimize the system
- Responsible for data quality and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in computer information technology or business
MS SQL certification
- Experience in managing an ERP System
- Experience in PowerBI / Tableau / other data visualization tools
- Experience in leading process improvement/transformation
- Proficient in MS Excel, VBA and SQL scripts are mandatory
- Experience in SQL Database and SQL Server
- Experience in SSIS and SSAS
- Experience in developing financial reports and KPIs
We offer a competitive compensation package in an exceptional environment focused on growth and development. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to quote the job title in the subject line.
HH Angus is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Upon request during the recruitment process, HH Angus will accommodate applicants with disabilities. For more information on our Accessibility Program, please refer to our Accessibility Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.