Commissioning Specialist - Mechanical - Tech - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation in the engineering consulting industry. At HH Angus, we value our employees and strive to create a culture of learning, growth, and success.
We are currently looking for a Commissioning Specialist to join our growing company
Our passion is solving problems and innovation is our culture. We constantly explore new ideas and technologies. We adapt and augment our skills to respond to evolving industry standards, technology, and client requirements. From low carbon energy solutions to pushing the envelope with parametric energy modeling, our team explores concepts from emerging technologies, methods, and research to drive innovation and enhance the value we deliver. At the forefront, HH Angus provides electrical sustainable solutions, mechanical improvement, lighting illumination, information and communication technology infrastructure along with digital strategy and planning.
In this role the Commissioning Specialist will be reporting to the Divisional Director, Technology Division, this will be a key role for the maintenance, assembly and reporting functions for building Commissioning services on building projects from small size to large scale complexity.
At HH Angus we will support your career development to help you achieve your professional goals. Come Grow With Us.
- Manage Commissioning projects as directed, inclusive to buildings and projects of different size and complexity
- Provide excellent project management and Commissioning services
- Prepare documents and report all Commissioning data for projects that are delivered to the appropriate department
- Communicate with clients for design and schedule requirements, while developing scalable systems to create efficient processing of reporting data on future projects for the firm
- Attend and visit job sites to verify the installation meets design intent and collect crucial information and report results
- Be abreast of forecasting requirements to meet the individual contract assignments without unnecessary cost overruns
- Be the main source of correspondence and manage filing system for reports and projects
- Work with the engineers and architects to survey sites and verify condition and the safe operation of equipment to draft comprehensive reports
- Be prepared to provide diagnostic support on different projects and troubleshooting where needed
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years of Commissioning experience
- Graduate of a technical college or university program is required
- Good reporting and presentation skills with the excellent ability to project manage
- Experience in the engineering field
- Fundamental working knowledge of HVAC systems
- Knowledge of building codes and standards
- Superior database development knowledge for effectively collecting and reporting information
- Good working under pressure, staying organized and focused
- Excellent at meeting project schedules and time deliverables
We offer a competitive compensation package in an exceptional environment focused on growth and development. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit via the portal below. Please be sure to quote the position in the subject line.
HH Angus is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Upon request during the recruitment process, HH Angus will accommodate applicants with disabilities. For more information on our Accessibility Program please refer to our Accessibility Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.