Electrical Engineer – Healthcare, Toronto
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation in the engineering consulting industry. At HH Angus, we value our employees and strive to create a culture of learning, growth, and success.
We are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer to join our growing Healthcare team.
HH Angus has a long history in the healthcare industry, but even more than that, we have a reputation of satisfying clients who require solutions to complex projects. Our Healthcare Division works on a variety of healthcare facility projects, including public-private partnership (PPP or P3), acute care, long-term care, mental health, and rehabilitation hospitals. In this role, you will apply your technical engineering and project management skills to add value to our clients and individuals who rely on healthcare facilities for their well-being. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has strong technical Mechanical Engineering skills and who has a strong track record of project management and managing client relationships.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation in the engineering consulting industry. At HH Angus, we value our employees and strive to create a culture of learning, growth, and success. The Electrical Engineer reports directly to a Group Manager with extensive experience in our Healthcare Division and works with several team members who have a strong base of knowledge and industry experience.
- Lead projects and work with the Group Manager to coordinate design activities, project goals, and client needs
- Develop methods and procedures
- Act as the lead engineer at client meetings and ensure client requests are reviewed to develop solutions
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years engineering consulting experience
- Healthcare industry experience is an asset
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Forward thinking, eager to learn best practices, and contribute with innovative ideas
- Displayed ability to learn quickly and driven to broaden knowledge base
- Good accuracy and documentation skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
- Passionate about buildings and the built environment
We offer a competitive compensation package in an exceptional environment focused on growth and development. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com, or via the portal below. Please be sure to quote the job title in the subject line.
HH Angus is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Upon request during the recruitment process, HH Angus will accommodate applicants with disabilities. For more information on our Accessibility Program please refer to our Accessibility Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.