Electrical Engineer – Technology Division
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation in the engineering consulting industry. At HH Angus, we value our employees and strive to create a culture of learning, growth, and success.
We are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer to join our growing Technology group.
Our Technology Division works on projects in a variety of sectors including mission critical, transit, and secure facilities. This role will focus on supporting mission critical projects including data centres, network operations centres, and other similar 24x7 facilities. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has strong Electrical Engineering and Leadership skills combined with a proven track record of quality design and project work. This role will give you the ability to learn and be guided by some of the very best in the industry.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation in the consulting engineering industry. At HH Angus, we value our employees and strive to create a culture of learning, growth, and success. The Electrical Engineer reports directly to a Senior Manager with extensive experience in our Technology Division and works with several team members who have a strong base of knowledge and industry experience.
At HH Angus, we will support your career development to help you achieve your professional goals. Come Grow With Us.
- Seasoned professional individual contributor
- Delivers technical designs for projects of varying complexity that could involve technical complexity, high project value and multiple trades
- Independently creates conceptual designs, design specifications and assesses constructability and does so on a regular basis
- Independently develops standards and reports and can sign off on them
- Assists in creating project plans, participates in project planning and project management meetings and provides improvement recommendations to ensure project deliverables and timelines are met
- Starts to peer review work of more junior engineers for conventional projects
- Completes own work within budgeted hours
- Ensures technical accuracy of deliverables
- Accountable for all designs through to construction completion
- Works independently in solving difficult and sometimes complex problems
- Other duties as required
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- University degree in Electrical Engineering
- 8+ years’ engineering consulting experience
- Mission Critical project experience an asset
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Forward thinking, eager to learn best practices, and contribute with innovative ideas
- Good accuracy and documentation skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
- Passionate about buildings and the built environment
We offer a competitive compensation package in an exceptional environment focused on growth and development. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to quote the job title in the subject line.
HH Angus is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Upon request during the recruitment process, HH Angus will accommodate applicants with disabilities. For more information on our Accessibility Program, please refer to our Accessibility Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.