This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation in the engineering consulting industry. At HH Angus, we value our employees and strive to create a culture of learning, growth, and success.
HH Angus is looking for a bright, curious, tech-savvy individual to create stunning and effective design solutions to support our external and internal communications. This role will support a wide range of work across multiple channels – presentations, website, social media, print collateral, multimedia such as podcasts and video, proposals, event invitations, email newsletters and much more. You have the ability to manage multiple projects from concept to production and engage collaboratively with our Marketing team members and operational staff. Your passion for design, strong work ethic and attention to detail is what drives your success. You will report directly to the Vice President Marketing & Business Development.
- Create compelling visuals for a range of communications material which includes but is not limited to presentations, website postings, social media, brochures (print + digital), email newsletters, ads (print + digital), recruitment initiatives, signage, events, technical reports, and internal communications
- Design with purpose—understand the content of the required format (i.e. presentation, content marketing, social media, etc.) and utilize design best practices to create layouts for optimal engagement
- Create data visualizations and custom illustrations that are clear and easy to understand
- Understand, foster and ensure consistency of brand identity and standards across all projects and platforms
- Manage the firm’s visual assets (bio photos, project photos, corporate images)
- Manage the firm’s digital channels (website, social media platforms, internal company blog)
- Manage and coordinate relationships with external vendors (design agencies, printers, promotional product firms, etc.)
- Advise on new methods, design trends and best practices
To succeed in this role, you ideally have:
- 4+ years of design experience in a corporate communications/marketing environment
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Knowledge of website content management systems (WordPress, etc.)
- Knowledge of social media platforms and experience designing visual and multimedia communications for social media
- Experience with video editing an asset
- Proven ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Experience developing design materials and templates to implement consistent concepts across multiple channels
- Passion for design, knowledge of current trends/tools and the ability to create unique visual concepts
- Strong time and project management, editing, problem-solving and good written and verbal communication skills, and a keen attention to detail
- A sense of humour, collegial approach, and passion for helping clients
We offer a competitive compensation package in an exceptional environment focused on growth and development. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to quote the job title in the subject line.
HH Angus believes in having a workforce that reflects the communities in which we live and work. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment for all, free of discrimination and harassment. We are committed to providing an accessible work environment. Upon request during the recruitment process, HH Angus will accommodate applicants with disabilities. For more information on our Accessibility Program, please refer to our Accessibility Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.