ICAT Consultant – Angus Connect
An exciting new opportunity has come available in our Angus Connect Division for an ICAT Consultant (technical).
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation in the engineering consulting industry. At HH Angus, we value our employees and strive to create a culture of learning, growth, and success. The ICAT Consultant is a client-facing role that works closely with our other technical, business and clinical team members to deliver digital strategy, planning and design projects using technical knowledge and our consulting frameworks.
Angus Connect helps our clients define their technology vision and build the systems that help them optimize operational efficiencies, energy consumption, occupant experiences, and financial performance. With the vast growth in connected devices, from building systems, mobile applications and wearables to smart office applications, the opportunities for automation and efficiency are endless. This is an exciting opportunity to work directly with clients to provide them with innovative solutions related to their Information, Communication and Automation Technology (ICAT) needs. Angus Connect is growing and they are looking for a high energy, enthusiastic, proactive and determined contributor to join them in their expansion.
To excel in this role, you:
- Have a background in ICT or emerging technologies and 4 – 5 years’ work experience and would be excited and interested to pursue your RCDD
- Are an independent designer in some technical areas and need only a moderate level of guidance from Senior Members
- Thrive when interacting with clients, and are capable of taking on Project Manager or Project Lead roles
- Demonstrate a sustained level of high quality work, consistently delivering work on time and within budget
- Demonstrate strong proficiency on system development lifecycle and project lifecycle
We offer a competitive compensation package in an exceptional environment focused on growth and development. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to quote the job title in the subject line.
HH Angus is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Upon request during the recruitment process, HH Angus will accommodate applicants with disabilities. For more information on our Accessibility Program, please refer to our Accessibility Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.