Intermediate ICT Designer
Connect Division – Toronto, Ontario, Canada
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation in the engineering consulting industry. At HH Angus, we value our employees and strive to create a culture of learning, growth, and success. The Intermediate Designer reports directly to the Senior Manager with extensive experience in our Angus Connect Division, and works with several team members who have a strong base of knowledge and industry experience.
We are looking for an Intermediate ICT Designer to join our growing company.
Angus Connect helps our clients define their technology vision and build the systems that help them optimize operational efficiencies, energy consumption, occupant experiences, and financial performance. With the vast growth in connected devices, from building systems, mobile applications and wearables to smart office applications, the opportunities for automation and efficiency are endless. This is an exciting opportunity to work directly with clients to provide them with innovative solutions related to their ICT needs. Angus Connect is growing and looking for a high energy, enthusiastic, proactive and determined contributor to join in their expansion.
- Established and productive individual contributor
- Independently creates concept designs, design specifications; assesses constructability and does so on a regular basis
- Creates documentation and drawings from conceptual ideas
- Effectively applies tools and methodologies used for product and service delivery
- Ensures technical accuracy of project deliverables
- Accountable for all designs through to construction completion
- Manages and prioritizes own project activities in order to meet project deadlines for all assigned tasks
- Start to peer review work of more junior designers for conventional projects
- Liases with clients to determine design requirements and resolve issues
- Ensures timesheets, logs and files are accurate and up to date
- Works independently with general supervision in solving difficult problems
- Other duties as required
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years engineering consulting experiences an asset
- Knowledge of AutoCad and Revit
- Forward thinking, eager to learn best practices, and contribute with innovative ideas
- Displayed ability to learn quickly and driven to broaden knowledge base
- Good accuracy and documentation skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
- Passionate about the application of digital technology in complex facilities and the built environment
We offer a competitive compensation package in an exceptional environment focused on growth and development. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com, or submit via the portal below. Please be sure to quote the job title in the subject line.
HH Angus is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Upon request during the recruitment process, HH Angus will accommodate applicants with disabilities. For more information on our Accessibility Program please refer to our Accessibility Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.