IT Help Desk Support – Knowledge Management
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation in the engineering consulting industry. At HH Angus, we value our employees and strive to create a culture of learning, growth, and success.
We are currently looking for an IT Help Desk Support to join our growing team. Working with our Knowledge Management team, you will act as the first point of contact to stakeholders seeking technical assistance for troubleshooting hardware and software concerns. The qualified candidate will show a passion and enthusiasm throughout their work and for the world of IT and network systems support.
At HH Angus we will support your career development to help you achieve your professional goals. Come Grow With Us.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintains daily performance of computer systems. Installs, modifies, and repairs computer hardware and software. Performs remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques
- Responds to queries either in person, email, or over the phone and ensures that a high level of client support is maintained as a primary focus across the company
- Provides accurate information on IT products or services
- Follows up with client, gains feedback, and sees problems through to resolution
- Tracks, routes, and redirects unresolved issues to correct resources within the IT department
- Recommends procedure modifications or improvements
- Writes training manuals and/or support documents under manager review to support the development of skills for end- users
- Provides support with network security initiatives and recommends solutions to support IT and company initiatives
- Provides back-up to the IT Support Analyst, Developer, and/or Network Analyst as needed or requested
- Provides Smartphone support to HH Angus
- A diploma from a college in an IT-related field
- 1-2 years experience in IT Helpdesk/Desktop support
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both formal and informal
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multitask
- Ability to work well with team members
- Demonstrates proficient technical skills and is able to deliver assigned tasks independently
We offer a competitive compensation package in an exceptional environment focused on growth and development.
To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to quote the job title in the subject line.
HH Angus is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Upon request during the recruitment process, HH Angus will accommodate applicants with disabilities. For more information on our Accessibility Program, please refer to our Accessibility Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.
HH Angus is a 2020 winner of the Canada’s Best Managed Businesses award.