Marketing & Sales Enablement Lead
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation in the engineering consulting industry. At HH Angus, we value our employees and strive to create a culture of learning, growth, and success.
We are currently looking for a Marketing & Sales Enablement Lead to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Vice President, Marketing & Business Development, this will be a key role in designing and executing strategic and tailored marketing solutions to support and enable our business development activities. You will have strong design vision and experience combined with a client-centric approach to developing marketing and sales content across a range of channels and formats – websites, print materials, presentations, video, podcasts, events and more. You’re a natural storyteller at heart, and relish the opportunity to employ a client-centric and human-centred perspective to make our marketing messages relevant, clear and powerful.
Together, our challenge is to think differently so we can unleash creativity. At HH Angus we will support your career development to help you achieve your professional goals. Come Grow With Us.
- Be the marketing subject matter expert working collaboratively with our communications, BD, proposal and engineering and technical consultants (Operations) to proactively design and deliver tailored and compelling marketing materials
- Build and deliver focused multi-channel content marketing and sales campaigns – which includes thought leadership content, social media, website content, and more. You will own and drive our editorial calendar which will involve surfacing content from members of our Operations team that will be of value to our clients and the broader industry
- Work closely with our Proposal team to identify key client drivers and our relevant value proposition and offer visual and content design direction to assist in developing client-centric and winning proposals
- Be the design lead working with our BD and Operations teams to develop compelling presentations to new and existing clients
- Provide guidance and best practices to BD, Proposal and Operations teams with respect to creating marketing materials that effectively communicate our value proposition
Who you are:
- 7+ years of experience in marketing, communications, graphic design, or sales
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Excellent visual design and communication skills
- Ability to quickly understand the services we offer and what our clients value – possess a client-centric mindset
- Be curious and possess the ability to explore flexible ways to communicate our message utilizing various channels, formats and technologies
- A self-starter, with a track record of delivering on tight deadlines
- Can prioritize multiple tasks and comfortable generating as well as listening to ideas
- Have the ability to lead, engage and collaborate with individuals across various disciplines, cultures and backgrounds to achieve a shared goal
- Previous experience in AEC and professional services industries is an asset
- Attention to detail, ensuring high quality of output, and strong organizational skills
We offer a competitive compensation package in an exceptional environment focused on growth and development. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com, or via the portal below. Please be sure to quote the job title in the subject line.
HH Angus is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Upon request during the recruitment process, HH Angus will accommodate applicants with disabilities. For more information on our Accessibility Program please refer to our Accessibility Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.