This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation in the engineering consulting industry. At HH Angus, we value our employees and strive to create a culture of learning, growth, and success.
We are currently looking for a Project Accountant to join our growing team. This is a permanent/full time position in our midtown Toronto office.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation in the engineering consulting industry. At HH Angus, we value our employees and strive to create a culture of learning, growth, and success. The Project Accountant reports directly to the Manager of Finance and works with several team members who have a strong base of knowledge and industry experience.
At HH Angus we will support your career development to help you achieve your professional goals. Come Grow With Us.
- Accountable for ensuring project set-up is complete and supporting documentation is received
- Monitoring and coordinating ongoing project costs with Project Managers to ensure all financial aspects of project execution are on track
- Coordinating with PMs to ensure the project planning is completed and maintained
- Partners with operations to address any queries related to managing the project (i.e. WSIB, insurance)
- Ensures completion of proper invoicing, fills client requests for reconciliations and ensures timely collections for all projects
- Trains HHA staff on the effective use of the company ERP
- Closes out project records and ensures all cost is recognized and recorded
- Provides reporting services to PMs and HHA Management
- Interacts with the client to ensure their requirements are met from a project financial and administrative perspective
- Supervises the billing function
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- A degree or diploma in Accounting
- 3-5 years of Project Accounting experience
- Solid understanding of the AEC Industry
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both formal and informal
- Efficiency with the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Deltek Vision,
- Ability to work fast and multitask
- Ability to work well with team members
We offer a competitive compensation package in an exceptional environment focused on growth and development.
To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to quote the job title in the subject line.
HH Angus is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Upon request during the recruitment process, HH Angus will accommodate applicants with disabilities. For more information on our Accessibility Program, please refer to our Accessibility Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.