Project Manager – Technology, Toronto
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation in the engineering consulting industry. At HH Angus, we value our employees and strive to create a culture of learning, growth, and success.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our growing Technology Division in Toronto.
Our Technology Division works on projects in a variety of sectors including mission critical, transit, and secure facilities. This role will focus on managing mission critical projects including data centres, network operations centres, and other similar 24x7 facilities. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has sound Electrical and Mechanical Engineering skills combined with a proven track record of quality design and project work. This role will give you the ability to learn and be guided by some of the very best in the industry.
The Project Manager reports directly to a Senior Manager with extensive experience in our Technology Division and works with several team members who have a strong base of knowledge and industry experience.
- Responsible to plan and oversee all assigned projects for technical accuracy and timely completion
- Utilizes the company’s project management system and tools to ensure all project planning and administration is up to date, monitored and tracked
- Prepares increasingly complex designs, calculations, cost estimates
- Acts as a liaison between the client and team members
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 4-year Engineering degree or technical diploma, ideally working towards professional designation (or has received professional designation)
- 2 to 4 years engineering or design experience, ideally in a consulting engineering environment
- Previous experience with project management
- Ability to communicate technical material
- Skilled in the application of tools and methodologies used for product and service delivery
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies
- Training and/or certifications in Project Management is an asset
- Forward thinking, eager to learn best practices, and contribute with innovative ideas
- Displayed ability to learn quickly and driven to broaden knowledge base
- Good accuracy and documentation skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in an variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
- Passionate about buildings and the built environment
We offer a competitive compensation package in an exceptional environment focused on growth and development. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com, or via the portal below. Please be sure to quote the position in the subject line.
HH Angus is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Upon request during the recruitment process, HH Angus will accommodate applicants with disabilities. For more information on our Accessibility Program please refer to our Accessibility Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.