Project Manager - Vancouver Office
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation in the engineering consulting industry that strives to maintain a culture of learning, growth, and success.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our Vancouver office.
While the Vancouver office may be new, HH Angus is no stranger to working in BC. We’ve been collaborating with building owners, architects, and contractors for over 10 years to deliver projects in Vancouver and across the province. Completed projects include Penticton Regional Hospital David Kampe Tower Phase I, commissioning of the TELUS Kamloops Data Centre, Royal Jubilee Hospital Patient Care Centre and Fort St. John Hospital and Peace Villa. Current major projects include the Royal Inland Hospital New Patient Care Tower, Royal Columbian Hospital Phases 1 and 2, Lions Gate Hospital power plant replacement and ongoing mission critical facilities work for Telus. In addition to the current and past projects are many new and exciting projects on the horizon.
We are excited to announce an opportunity for a Project Manager to become a key member in our company’s continued geographic expansion. This opportunity would be a chance to help make an impact with HH Angus in the great city of Vancouver in what is a vibrant and expanding economy.
- Responsible for scopes, budgets, and schedules for a variety of projects from the strategy, planning, design, and construction phases
- Develop client relationships and ensuring satisfaction by engaging clients to understand their project goals and then managing a team to deliver results
- Develops project plans, monitors and tracks all project planning and hours spent using the company’s project management system and tools
- Maintains regular contact with clients with a focus on maintaining existing relationships and managing any project issues that arise
- Collaborates with the management team to determine project resource needs
- Maintains regular contact with the design team to ensure clear roles and responsibilities of the team throughout the duration of the project
- Ensures QA/QC processes are followed
- Effectively engages and influences project team members to drive positive project outcomes
- Participates in proposal writing by providing peer review and advice
- Other duties as required
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- University Degree in Engineering
- 5-7 years engineering consulting experience an asset
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit an asset
- Excellent communicator and experience leading or working with teams
- Forward thinking, problem solver and contributor with innovative ideas
- Displayed ability to learn quickly and driven to broaden knowledge base
- Ability to prioritize work by assessing client needs, and ensure quality through accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
We offer a competitive compensation package in an exceptional environment focused on growth and development. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to quote the position in the subject line.
HH Angus is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Upon request during the recruitment process, HH Angus will accommodate applicants with disabilities. For more information on our Accessibility Program please refer to our Accessibility Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.