This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation in the engineering consulting industry. At HH Angus, we value our employees and strive to create a culture of learning, growth, and success.
We are currently looking for a Proposal Coordinator to join our team. This is a permanent full time position in our Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver Office.
Working with your Marketing and BD teammates, you will focus on coordinating proposal responses, pitch decks and client presentations using best practices to research new business opportunities relevant to our business, and collaborate with Marketing and BD team members, Division Directors and project engineers to develop winning proposals and client-driven collateral. You have proven ability to hone in on the requirements of an RFP, manage the proposal development process and contribute to the formulation of a winning response that clearly illustrates our value proposition. This role requires a focused individual who is an organized self-starter, has the ability to work with multiple stakeholders at once and can bring fresh and innovative ideas to the proposal process.
At HH Angus we will support your career development to help you achieve your professional goals. Come Grow With Us.
- Initiates and coordinates the proposal development process from Go/No-go stage to final delivery of the proposal including initiation/kick-off, strategy development, writing review and approval, tracking proposal metrics, coordinating requirements with contributors and submitting proposals
- Creates proposal summary and coordinates relevant internal stakeholders to address project and client needs while best representing our firm’s value proposition
- Works with stakeholders across the organization to produce proposals, presentations, and other marketing material in alignment with brand standards and deliverables of quality standards
- Applies win themes and knowledge of the win strategy to proposal submissions
- Manages the proposal schedule and ensures proposal timelines are met
- Go/No-go process – participates in evaluating which projects to pursue
- Builds and maintains relationships with peers (i.e. proposal/marketing professionals) from client organizations (existing and potential clients) and the broader AEC community.
- Works closely with clients to ensure appropriate branding and cohesive marketing presentation of materials
- Maintain an up-to-date library of resumes, project profiles, proposal content, presentations and project photos while following HH Angus brand standards. Ensures all internal and external documents adhere to the HH Angus brand standards
- Monitors the bid search sites (i.e. MERX, Biddingo and others) and disseminates opportunity information to key Operations and BD team members in a timely manner
- Supports the BD team through creations of and updates to presentations and marketing collateral
- Participates in proposal debriefings for continuous quality improvement processes
- Acts as a back-up to marketing team members as required
- Research related to proposal preparation
- 2-3 years’ experience in a related role
- University degree or accredited college certificate/diploma in marketing, communications or another related field, or equivalent industry experience
- Proven analytical, communication, organizational, and project management skills; technical writing abilities considered an asset
- Possesses solid knowledge of AEC proposal and marketing procedures, work processes, and tools; prior consulting engineering experience considered an asset
- Strong technical writing skills and a proven ability to write proposals is required
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both formally and informal
- Solid proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) is necessary; experience with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop would be an asset
- Ability to work efficiently with deadlines and short time-frames, effectively manage time and priorities, and multitask effectively
- Ability to collaborate well with team members and possess a willingness to learn
We offer a competitive compensation package in an exceptional environment focused on growth and development. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to quote the job title in the subject line.
HH Angus is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Upon request during the recruitment process, HH Angus will accommodate applicants with disabilities. For more information on our Accessibility Program, please refer to our Accessibility Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.