Senior Administrative Assistant
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation in the engineering consulting industry. At HH Angus, we value our employees and strive to create a culture of learning, growth, and success.
We are currently looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant to join our growing team.
HH Angus was founded in 1919 and today we are one of Canada’s largest private engineering firms. Since its inception, HH Angus has been providing consulting engineering services to a broad range of clients in the Institutional, Commercial, and Industrial sectors, in addition to our current deep portfolio of work both in the Energy Generation / Distribution industry, and in the Technology sector.
At HH Angus, we’re committed to wellness and a strong work/life balance. We love our work, but we like to have fun too. Social activities include sports, community involvement, team outings, and charitable outreach. Our unrivalled company culture is a big part of why so many employees want to stay, and why we have over 30 employees with 30 years of service in the company. The Senior Administrative Assistant will be reporting directly to the Office Administration Manager.
- Provides administrative support to the Division Directors and company managers as requested
- Provides administrative support to the Human Resources team
- Joint Health and Safety Committee secretary
- Books travel for all employees below the executive level
- Organizes training courses, including scheduling attendees and vendors
- Takes and distributes minutes for corporate meetings below the executive level
- Assists in maintaining records in ERP including employee records, Opportunities and Activities
- Assists with formatting specifications as needed
- Provides back-up to reception as needed
- Completes registrations for conferences and co-ordinates all associated requirements
- Provides back up to Office Manager
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Degree or diploma in Office Administration
- 3-5+ years in administrative roles
- Experienced in office management and daily operations
- Good practical experience with MS Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Bilingual an asset
- Keen learner with a self starter mentality
We offer a competitive compensation package in an exceptional environment focused on growth and development. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to quote 'Senior Administrative Assistant' in the subject line.
HH Angus is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Upon request during the recruitment process, HH Angus will accommodate applicants with disabilities. For more information on our Accessibility Program, please refer to our Accessibility Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.
HH Angus is a 2020 winner of the Canada's Best Managed Companies award.