Senior Manager – Angus Connect
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation in the engineering consulting industry. At HH Angus, we value our employees and strive to create a culture of learning, growth, and success.
An exciting new opportunity for a Senior Manager has come available in our Angus Connect Division.
The Senior Manager reports directly to the Divisional Director of Angus Connect, oversees large projects, and manages several team members who have a strong base of knowledge and industry experience. Our market sectors include healthcare, commercial, entertainment, education, campus and cities. The digital transformation we help enable for our clients makes an impact on the spaces in which we work, live and play.
Angus Connect is a high growth division focused on emerging technologies that will transform our clients’ businesses. This dynamic, tech savvy and multi-disciplinary team works with clients to imagine and define their future digital vision and build the strategies and systems that help them face their business challenges of tomorrow. Angus Connect is well positioned between building intelligence and business management – with the vast growth in connected IoT devices, from building systems, mobile applications and wearables to smart office applications, the opportunities for automation and efficiency are endless. Our growing team includes management consulting, design engineering, application development and project management services. This is an exciting opportunity to work directly with clients to provide them with innovative solutions related to their ICAT needs. Angus Connect is growing and looking to fill this strategic role with a high energy, enthusiastic, proactive and determined contributor to join them in this expansion.
- Creates a forward-looking sales strategy and manages pipeline, business development activities
- Imagining, shaping, selling and delivering digital transformation projects across all Angus Connect market sectors
- Identifying and prioritizing client value creation opportunities while integrating an understanding of client visions, performance gaps, and needs
- Using data, and other sales tools, to identify, develop and convincingly present opportunities to C-Suite executives in efforts to showcase digital transformation projects as a top priority to enable their business objectives
- Leads select key engagements with clients through relationship management and oversight of project management
- Responsible for financial performance of the projects under their purview (including invoicing, cost analysis, scope/additional services, etc.)
- Assessing and managing risk throughout the project life-cycle and making adjustments as needed to ensure planned business outcomes are achieved
- Designing projects’ overall communication strategy and approach for change management
- Leads, manages, and mentors a team, including project managers and consultants to deliver projects with a client centric approach
- Responsible for resourcing and utilization of a group of consultants within the Division
- Planning and implementing the recommended changes to organization, governance, operations or project/initiatives
- Designing and developing business processes to ensure the achievement and sustainability of improved outcomes
- Developing and leading the business solution implementation: defining and supervising business architecture, process design and development activities, developing capabilities and performance measurements/KPIs
- Master’s Degree in Business, Health, or Engineer/Sciences
- 10+ years of management consulting background professional services firm or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of Program and Project Management
- Experience with data driven decision making/analytics design
- Clinical experience, certification, or license an asset
- Ability to travel is required
Angus Connect, a division of HH Angus, is committed to employee engagement and innovation. We offer a competitive compensation package in an exceptional environment focused on growth and development. This is an opportunity to join a nimble and fast-growing start-up environment within an established organization where you have the opportunity to make a difference. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to quote the job title in the subject line.
HH Angus is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Upon request during the recruitment process, HH Angus will accommodate applicants with disabilities. For more information on our Accessibility Program, please refer to our Accessibility Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.