Project Manager, Technology Systems (ICT) - Angus Connect
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation in the engineering consulting industry that strives to maintain a culture of learning, growth, and success.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our growing Angus Connect division. The Project Manager reports directly to the Senior Manager in our Angus Connect Division, alongside industry-recognised peers with great experience, on some of the most exciting projects in Canada.
The Angus Connect team leads our clients in defining their technology goals and visions, and then planning and designing integrated building systems to help them adapt their business for the future. With the vast growth in connected devices, from building systems, mobile applications and wearables to smart office applications, the opportunities for automation and efficiency are endless. This is an exciting opportunity to work directly for clients and lead a team to provide clients with innovative solutions related to their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) needs as a Project Manager.
Angus Connect is growing and they are looking to fill this strategic role with a high energy, enthusiastic, proactive, and determined contributor to join in their expansion.
- Responsible for project scopes, budgets, and schedules from strategy, planning, design, and construction phases
- Developing client relationships and ensuring client satisfaction by first understanding their project objectives and then leading a team to deliver results
- Develops a foundational understanding of the technology systems and scope of projects
- Develops project plans and monitors and tracks all the project planning and hours spent using the company’s project management system and tools
- Maintains regular contact with clients with a focus on maintaining existing relationships and managing any project issues that arise
- Collaborates with management team to determine project resource needs
- Maintains regular contact with design team to ensure clear roles and responsibilities of team throughout the duration of the projects
- Ensures QA/QC processes are followed
- Advising clients on technology options, preparing summary of work presentations, supporting deliverable development, including specifications and some designs (if applicable)
- Effectively engages and influences project team members to drive positive project outcomes
- Participates in proposal writing by providing peer review and advice
- Other duties as required
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Passionate about the application of digital technology in complex projects in the built environment
- University Degree in Engineering
- 5-7 years of Consulting Engineering experience is an asset
- Growing knowledge base in Smart Buildings Technologies
- Experience in Revit and AutoCAD is an asset
- Excellent communicator and experienced in leading or working with teams
- A forward thinking, problem solver and contributor with innovative ideas
- Displayed ability to learn quickly and is driven to broaden knowledge base
- Ability to prioritize work by assessing client needs, and ensure quality through accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
Angus Connect, a division of HH Angus, is committed to employee engagement and innovation. We offer a competitive compensation package in an exceptional environment focused on growth and development. This is an opportunity to join a nimble and fast-growing start-up environment within an established organization where you have a chance to make a difference. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to quote the position in the subject line.
HH Angus is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Upon request during the recruitment process, HH Angus will accommodate applicants with disabilities. For more information on our Accessibility Program please refer to our Accessibility Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.