IT Help Desk Support
Knowledge Management – Toronto, Ontario, Canada
At HH Angus we will support your career development to help you achieve your professional goals.
Come Grow With Us.
We are currently looking for an IT Help Desk Support to join our growing team.
Working with our Knowledge Management team, you will act as the first point of contact to stakeholders seeking technical assistance for troubleshooting hardware and software concerns. The qualified candidate will show a passion and enthusiasm throughout their work and for the world of IT and network systems support.
- Maintains daily performance of computer systems. Installs, modifies, and repairs computer hardware and software. Performs remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques
- Responds to queries either in person, via email, or over the phone and ensures that a high level of client support is maintained as a primary focus across the company
- Provides accurate information on IT products or services
- Follows up with clients, gains feedback, and sees problems through to resolution
- Tracks, routes, and redirects unresolved issues to correct resources within the IT department
- Recommends procedure modifications or improvements
- Writes training manuals and/or support documents under manager review to support IT and company initiatives
- Provides support with network security initiatives and recommends solutions to support IT company initiatives
- Provides back-up to the IT Support Analyst, Developer, and/or Network Analyst as needed or requested
- Provides Smartphone support
- A diploma from college in an IT-related field
- 1-2 years experience in IT Helpdesk/Desktop support
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both formal and informal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to multi-task
- Ability to work well with team members
- Demonstrates proficient technical skills and is able to deliver assigned tasks independently
We offer a competitive compensation package in an exceptional environment focused on growth and development. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to quote the job title in the subject line.
HH Angus is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Upon request during the recruitment process, HH Angus will accommodate applicants with disabilities. For more information on our Accessibility Program, please refer to our Accessibility Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.