Junior Project Accountant
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation in the engineering consulting industry. At HH Angus, we value our employees and strive to create a culture of learning, growth, and success.
Location: Midtown Toronto (1 vacancy)
Job type: Permanent/Full time
We are currently looking for a Junior Project Accountant to join our growing team.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation in the engineering consulting industry. At HH Angus, we value our employees and strive to create a culture of learning, growth, and success. The Junior Project Accountant reports directly to the Manager of Finance and works with several team members who have a strong base of knowledge and industry experience.
At HH Angus, we will support your career development to help you achieve your professional goals. Come Grow With Us.
• Under supervision, ensures project set-up is complete and appropriate supporting documentation is received
• Monitors and coordinates ongoing project costs with Project Managers to ensure all financial aspects of project execution are on track
• Coordinates with Project Managers to ensure project planning is completed and maintained
• Partners with operations to address any queries related to managing the project (i.e. WSIB, insurance)
• Closes out project records and ensures all cost is recognized and recorded
• May provide reporting services to Project Managers
• Interacts with the client to ensure their requirements are met from a project coordination financial and administrative perspective
• Ensures completion of proper invoicing, fills client requests for reconciliations and ensures timely collections for all projects
• Provides ad hoc reporting as needed
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• A degree or diploma in Accounting
• 1-2 years of Project Accounting experience
• Solid understanding of the AEC Industry
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both formally and informal
• Efficiency with the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Deltek Vision,
• Ability to work fast and multitask
• Ability to work well with team members
We offer a competitive compensation package in an exceptional environment focused on growth and development.
To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to quote the job title in the subject line.
HH Angus is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Upon request during the recruitment process, HH Angus will accommodate applicants with disabilities. For more information on our Accessibility Program please refer to our Accessibility Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.