IT Director - Knowledge Management
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation in the engineering consulting industry. At HH Angus, we value our employees and strive to create a culture of learning, growth, and success.
We are currently looking for an IT Director to join our growing team.
The IT Director reports directly to the VP of Knowledge Management and works with several team members who have a strong base of IT knowledge and industry experience.
Working with our Knowledge Management team, you will oversee all aspects of our organization's IT and network systems to support the day-to-day operations of our firm and help usher in new and exciting products and systems to HH Angus.
At HH Angus we will support your career development to help you achieve your professional goals. Come Grow With Us.
Key responsibilities include:
- Builds, supervises, and develops a team of IT professionals
- Drafts and executes HH Angus' IT strategy, under leadership review and approval
- Responsible for the effective and efficient functioning of the division and accountable for results
- Responsible for IT Project Implementation planning, risk management, and establishes goals and objectives
- Responsible for managing all IT across multiple geographies
- Responsible for the oversight, effective functioning and results of all IT systems.
- Analyzes trends, metrics and KPIs Proposes and implements programs, policies and solutions as required.
- Builds relationships with external vendors and partners, and internal business units.
- Proposes and manages the IT systems and budget.
- Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science preferred.
- Minimum 10 yeas experience in managing an IT department.
- Experience managing IT for multiple offices in different locations.
- Must have a IT systems hardware and software background.
- Strong working knowledge of relevant coding languages and security protocols.
- Experience managing IT services across hybrid PAAS, SAAS and on premises platforms..
- Proficient in latest technology related to IT systems and management.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
We offer a competitive compensation package in an exceptional environment focused on growth and development. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit via the portal below. Please be sure to quote the job title in the subject line.
HH Angus is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Upon request during the recruitment process, HH Angus will accommodate applicants with disabilities. For more information on our Accessibility Program please refer to our Accessibility Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.