Senior Electrical Engineer
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company with an excellent reputation in the engineering consulting industry. At HH Angus, we value our employees and strive to create a culture of learning, growth, and success.
We are currently looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join our growing company.
The Senior Electrical Engineer reports directly to the Senior Manager and works with several team members who have a strong base of knowledge and industry experience.
We work on projects across a variety of industries, including mission critical systems, public transportation, secure facilities, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, office buildings, and airports. This is the ideal opportunity for someone who has strong mechanical engineering skills and a proven track record of delivering quality design and working on a variety of projects. This role offers you the opportunity to advance your career by teaming up with some of the best engineers in the industry.
At HH Angus we will support your career development to help you achieve your professional goals. Come Grow With Us.
- Recognized technical subject matter expert within the organization
- Responsible for the technical design for complex projects, often involving multiple drawings, technical complexity, high project value, and multiple trades
- Assesses design constructability and develops design specification for complex designs
- Participates in project planning and project management meetings and provides improvement recommendations to ensure project deliverables and timelines are met
- Regularly peer reviews work of more junior engineers
- Reviews and signs off on complex engineering reports and standards
- Completes project work on time and within budget
- Leads teams in the technical design of complex projects
- Accountable for all designs through to construction completion
- Ensures technical accuracy of all project files and documentation
- Other duties as required
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering
- OIQ in Quebec
- 10+ years engineering consulting experience
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Forward thinking, eager to learn best practices, and contribute with innovative ideas
- Good accuracy and documentation skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
- Passionate about buildings and the built environment
We offer a competitive compensation package in an exceptional environment focused on growth and development. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com or submit via the portal below. Please be sure to quote the job title in the subject line.
HH Angus is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Upon request during the recruitment process, HH Angus will accommodate applicants with disabilities. For more information on our Accessibility Program please refer to our Accessibility Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.