We’re pleased to introduce Craig Sheffield, who has joined our Technology Division in the role of Engineering Project Lead. Craig is focused on the successful delivery of our extensive portfolio of data centre projects, including current builds in Europe, and the USA. He joins us from the UK, where he gained a breadth of electrical engineering experience working on mission critical projects, as well as world-class buildings and with renowned architects.
Craig brings experience in the design and engineering of electrical infrastructure across a variety of industry sectors, including mission critical projects, commercial buildings, mixed-use campuses, sports and recreation venues, as well as industrial manufacturing.
Craig notes that, “I am enjoying becoming immersed in the company and the fantastic projects and clients they are already involved with and that are currently expanding in the fast-paced world of data centre projects.”
Some highlights of Craig’s portfolio include:
- Hyperscale Client, Helsinki, Finland – Zero fossil fuel design to IFP design stage for all critical and non-critical infrastructure
- Hyperscale Client, Athens, Greece – Full Electrical design to IFP design stage.
- Colocation Data Centre, London UK – Power Infrastructure up-grade of an existing (live) multistorey data centre
- Colocation Data Centre, London UK – part of London’s largest data centre campus
- Peel International Trade Centre, Wirral UK – 2.5 million ft2 multi-purpose building
- Metro Building at Exchange Quay, Salford Quay, UK – Multi-storey office building built to BREEAM Excellent standard
Craig Sievenpiper. Division Director – Technology: “I’m pleased to welcome Craig to our team. His international experience with our mutual hyperscale clients is a definite advantage to both HH Angus and our clients. He brings a unique and highly technical skillset from a diverse background.”
HH Angus’ Technology Division engineers design mission critical systems to provide continuous service and near-zero probability of failure, delivering innovative, sustainable and dependable technology solutions wherever total system reliability is a must. We approach critical facility design and technology-focused designs with a holistic view and well-researched concepts. Our critical facility specialists include experienced computer centre and central plant designers, project managers and commissioning personnel who understand the unique requirements of these facilities.
Our experience in critical environments includes strategic planning, design, implementation and commissioning of significant non-disruptive power and cooling capacity, as well as non-disruptive life cycle equipment replacement upgrades. These environments include such highly-serviced buildings as institutional facilities, data centres, laboratory and research buildings, hydro control facilities and transit systems.
For more information about how HH Angus can add value to your next critical facilities project, please contact: