ARMS Light Industrial
Insights for Better Space Performance
Building Automation Systems
Unlock Building data
- Existing system data acquisition
- BAS/Lighting Control/other
- Custom 2D/3D Dashboards / data visualization
Many industrial firms struggle with siloed data sets from legacy building systems such as BAS or lighting control systems. We work with commercial clients to unlock their building data to gain new insights ranging from meeting air change rates, creating 3D heat maps using data from lighting control systems, and identifying faults in the BAS system (eg, from dysfunctional sensors). Many organizations can leverage their building systems data in new ways without major upgrades to their infrastructure.
Accessing utility Data Quickly
Many industrial companies have seen the need to increase the resolution of utility metering from an annual basis to a monthly basis, or even to requiring this data in near real-time. Whether this is for reporting internally to senior management or the requirement to report to Energy Star or other regulatory entities, many organizations need to move beyond depending solely on their utility bills to accessing utility data quickly in a clear and concise format.
Remote Asset Monitoring/Access
Integrating Data Sources
Whether you’re a commercial big box retail REIT or a light industrial commercial REIT, ARMS digital solutions provide many benefits to the geographically dispersed portfolio.
ARMS’ ability to integrate many data sources enables us to provide clients with remote monitoring solutions for multiple use cases; for example:
- monitor environmental conditions in harsh climates to ensure service spaces maintain minimum temperatures
- monitor and manage access to spaces to ensure that only the appropriate personnel are granted access
- remotely monitor utility consumption in near real time
- grant stakeholders virtual 3D access to spaces before they attend in person, reducing costs and time commitments for both vendors and facilities staff. This is achieved through high-resolution 3D image scans of designated building areas and making these accessible on any device anywhere through a web browser for owners, facilities staff, service personnel, and design and construction consultants.
Realize Your Goals
- ESG reporting / GHG reduction
- Energy savings
- Occupant wellness
Sustainability and GHG/carbon reduction are top of mind for many organizations. In partnership with our Energy Division, the ARMS team can gather baseline energy and utility consumption, create a GHG/carbon reduction master plan, and validate results post-project to ensure your goals and internal mandates are being met.